Saturday, 22 January 2011

Arvon again - again.

Have just sent in the booking for my second one, the withdrawal symptoms having become too painful. Lumb Bank in July, with George Szirtes and Jane Draycott. George Szirtes I'm already a fan of, and Jane Draycott I know less about, but like what I've seen so far. Did you do the Poetry School with her, Judi?

I also see that Sean and Alan are doing another double act in June, although I wasn't able to get to that one.

Hope everyone is doing well. I went to the Essex Poetry Festival last year, and did some Open mic-ing. Was hoping to see Tim, who is involved in that, but unfortunately he wasn't there on the day I was.

Otherwise, haven't found time to write that much, but have joined a local group (Ware Poets), and have started to enter a few competitions.

Very best to all,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment