hello all! It is now, as I'm sure you're all aware, just over a year since we all met. Strange how time passes eh? I'm glad that so many of us are still in touch, although I'm sorry that I've not had the chance to respond to people as often as I would like. Its been great seeing some of you in print and reading Alan's new book the other month brought back a lot of good memories.
This year has been hectic for me as I was on a course to do with training nurses at the start of the year and then got my place on the MA. work, as always is busy busy busy, but I go part time on the 27th of September when my course starts. I'll post on here and let you know how it goes.
Hope that everyone is well. Please keep posting your news, its always great to hear/read!
Stuart
No comments:
Post a Comment