Monday, 30 November 2009

A teeny weeny successette

I'm in this month's "Lighten Up Online" and they have also taken another one for the March 2010 edition. The first poems published under my own name rather than a nom de plume. I notice a certain Andy Jackson in the annals of "Lighten Up" - I thinkthat could well be the Arvonmaniac AJ rather than the other one. Am I right?

www.lightenup-online.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. Hi - yes, I cannot hide my light under a bushel. It is me! Not my usual stuff but fun to do nonetheless...

    And well done Judi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know when your poem is published Judi so that we can have a read!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find it here:

    http://www.lightenup-online.co.uk/Issue_8/Poems/Issue_8.htm

    I recommend submitting any funny poems here. The other poets (apart from me) seem to also turn up in proper magazines like The Rialto and Poetry Review, so it is one of the better webzines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. speeding like a demon through Eleven Bends of Death!

    Bloody good line that!

    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, enjoyed that - congratulations. I hear the satisfying sound of John Masefield spinning in his grave.

    ReplyDelete